We are expanding our Embedded practice to multiple locations in Poland, and enhancing our presence in Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice.
EPAM Poland Embedded Software Development Center
How Our Business Works
Staying in continuous business relations with dozens of our Customers and Partners we have observed a growing demand for providing embedded software development services as being a complementary part to our mainstream IT technology services. Covering a full technology stack map, by synergy effect, will provide additional value for our Partners as well as for our Employees.
We have clients and projects in the following areas:
- Media & Entertainment
- Finance and Banking
We are offering opportunities for engineers with a solid background in embedded software development to perform end-to-end system engineering covering multiple angles of an embedded domain skillset in:
Our key paradigm is “safety and grow”, that is why we base our strategy on two parallel paths:
- “Now” – existing projects and contracts
- “Future” – grow towards future opportunities
Thanks to this approach, we ensure an immediate step-in into real and attractive projects, with parallel focus on technological diversification and opportunities for personal growth.
Existing projects covers areas:
- TV OS development
- Telecommunication devices development
The ideal candidate will be performing in multiple embedded domains:
- x86 & amd64
- ARM & ARM64
- PIC & PIC32
- AVR & AVR32
- FPGA, CPLD, DSP, GPU, IPU, etc.
- Gingerbread Mobile
- TV and car flavors
Software and Tools
Tools Custom compilers and IDEs Open source: GCC, GDB, oprofile, lttng, etc.
- Lauterbach debug/trace
- Network Security
- DNS/DHCP Automation
- Network Automation Appliances
- Software Defined Networking
- Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions IP Address Management
- High Availability and Load Balancing
- Orchestration and Clusterization
- Predictive Analytics
- Reporting Operational Intelligence
Our internal Center for Practical Innovations will allow you to:
- Create the future for our customers and ourselves - new expertise, organizational capabilities, business models
- Build a strong an Innovation Culture – support, promote and recognize successful innovation
- Connect business with technology very closely to create value