We’re looking for experienced Cloud and DevOps Engineers and Support Application and Infrastructure Engineers. You’ll work as a subject matter expert and thought leader to guide our customers through the development of enterprise-wide solutions.
Trade Up Your Engineering Career in Poland
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Senior Developers eager to work in FinTech.
WHY JOIN OUR FINTECH PROJECTS IN POLAND?
- Build your technical expertise and grow your engineering maturity by working on large-scale, mission-critical projects. You will support multiple projects across tech stacks, architectures, and business goals.
- Contribute to and grow within financial services organizations focused on capital markets, payments, and fintech.
- Advance your career by learning from and sharing with your peers. Develop your teamwork, communication, and people management skills, plus build your consultancy skillset. You will take ownership of the end-to-end delivery process, work in global, multi-cultural teams, and gain significant exposure to your customers.
- Have the opportunity to change projects and domains – without changing companies.
- Be eligible for our quarterly bonus program which recognizes significant efforts.
Why choose EPAM?
- Growth. For the second year in a row, EPAM has been recognized as the Top IT Services Company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list, climbing 50 positions to #21 in 2020. We are also a leader in the fastest-growing segment of the IT industry: product development and digital platform engineering in Poland. We have achieved a 5-year revenue CAGR of 24% between FY15 and FY20.
- Variety. In Poland, EPAM serves 60+ projects related to the FinTech sector. You will work with various Cloud solutions, including GCP, Azure, AWS, and more.
- Upskill. All EPAMers have access to 9,000+ trainings through our learning platform.
- Stability. You will have long-term project involvement with a well-defined career path.
- Community. We are a welcoming team. You’ll find numerous IT communities and events on our Community-Z platform, and you can also participate in various sports and social teams.
- Flexibility. You will have the ability to structure your day with both core hours and a more flexible schedule as you choose.