Senior Manager, Organizational Change Management (OCM) - Remote DescriptionJob #: 93346
EPAM is looking for an experienced Senior Change Manager who has a passion for leading strategic initiatives, supporting account growth, and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
Our team, which sits within EPAM’s Business Consulting organization, is in a critical growth period and is focused on providing solutions that are innovative, tech-enabled, and human-centered. As a key contributor, there are endless opportunities for you to make an impact.
Your role will be to support continuous improvement activities of our OCM competencies, deliver change expertise and transformation strategies for our clients, serve as a critical member of our OCM leadership team, and support our culture of learning and innovation.
If you are a leader with exceptional stakeholder, change management, and communications skills, and who has a talent for making strategy a reality by working across all levels of the organization to drive change, we’d love to hear from you!
- Support internal practice development efforts to help fuel our growth and help our employees grow by serving as a thought leader
- Develop and implement end-to-end change programs, including articulation of the case for change:
- Create change impact assessments and stakeholder analyses
- Design and implement holistic communication plans, readiness assessments, and end-user training plans
- Build high-quality L&D materials, lead trainings
- Monitor adoption effectiveness
- Create sustainment models and benefit realization plans
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate and connect with stakeholders across all levels of the organization, tailoring messaging accordingly
- Identify and support business development efforts
- Ability to execute and balance multiple initiatives concurrently and make swift, accurate decisions in a dynamic environment
- 7+ years of experience in strategic change management roles, with at least 4+ years serving in a consulting environment
- Strong design, facilitation, and program management skills
- Deep expertise in Organizational Development and/or Change Management principals
- Proven success in building credibility at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding oral, written, and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Extended Healthcare with Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision Insurance, and Healthcare Spending Account (Company Paid)
- Maternity/Parental/Adoption Leave Top-up
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (Company Paid)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Long-Term Disability
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential