Data Analytics Engineering Trainee DescriptionJob #: 92478
Program path & stages
In the 3-month program, you'll explore self-study materials, complete tasks and have regular Q&A sessions with mentors. If you excel and pass the technical interview, you'll join the 3.5-month Data Lab (~20 hours weekly), focusing on data organization, visualization, data quality and cloud technologies.
Completing the training won't guarantee a job, it will give you practical knowledge and hands-on experience to enter the profession confidently, either at our company or in the broader market.
We offer an online study format, but please note that this opportunity is applicable to candidates based in Lithuania / Latvia.
Register and shape your future career with us.
What You Have
- Basic knowledge of Relational Database Management System (DBMS) theory
- Understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- English proficiency level from Upper-Intermediate (B2) and higher
Nice to have
- Degree from a technical university or other educational institution with a technical specialization
- Experience in banking and technical spheres
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Free training program and educational materials
- Comprehensive learning path and sessions with mentors
- Engineering community of industry’s top professionals
- Opportunity to study remotely within Latvia
- For Lab students access to EPAM internal resources
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
- As consultants, designers, architects, engineers and trainers, at EPAM we focus on building long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling them to reimagine their businesses through a digital lens. We help our customers become faster, more agile and more adaptive enterprises, by delivering solutions through best-in-class engineering, strategy, design, consulting, education and innovation services