Bilingual Sales Development Representative DescriptionJob #: 92457
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
EPAM’s sales enablement team is constantly growing and welcomes you to join us! This role is the first – but most important step – in your Tech Sales career, where you enter the world of Metaverse, Fintech, Machine learning and many more, so get ready for a unique ride!
We are looking for salespeople who are creative scriptwriters and great relationship builders. In this role you will build up your lead generator character and learn how to use the best sales tools for reaching out to new clients. Your goal is to book meetings at the designated target companies and make it happen. But no worries, we will train you for all the hard skill knowledge you need, and even more. We believe in continuous collaboration, no one is left behind.
Rewarding your eagerness for business success, you will gain access to a global network of strategists, advisors, designers, technologists, data scientists and creatives. Besides working with an energetic lead generation team, you will have meetings regularly with experienced sales managers and marketing experts all around the globe, offering you a lot of knowledge in high-tech IT, sales, and business. EPAM considers this as the learning stage for sales and we are keen to offer you a career path beneath our global sales organization (direct sales, account management, digital sales, partner sales etc.).
The working environment is EPAM’s new office in Budapest’s Corvin - Negyed. We are working in a hybrid system with 2-3 days weekly in the office. But let us believe that working together is more fun than home alone.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute sales strategies to expand business within your assigned territory
- Be a creative scriptwriter when hunting for new leads
- Use your social skills as you book meetings with the target companies
- Understand EPAM’s values and learn about the top industries (Fintech, Retail, Life Sciences, TME)
- Use the mix of sales tools (Outreach emails, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, warm calls)
- Document activities in CRM (MS Dynamics, Google workspace etc.)
- Enjoy the cooperation with your team manager and your buddy team member
- Learn from other departments (Sales, Marketing, Partners) which helps you be a remarkable tech sales manager!
What You Have
- More than 1 year of work experience in sales (experience with inside sales is a plus)
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language required
- Hunter sales attitude and interest for top IT/Tech
- Creative writing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- The ability to think outside the box while multi-channel prospecting
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- BA / BSc degree from a leading university or relevant experience proving ability to solve complex problems
- The ambition to pursue a career in sales
- Trainings from one of the best global lead generation team
- Support at both team manager and team member levels
- A career path in EPAM’s sales organization
- To be a part of a global dynamic company which keeps the mentality of a start-up
- Global scope, international projects, to learn from the best sales managers, marketing experts and SMEs of the world of IT/Tech
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- A fancy office at Corvin-Negyed
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs