Delivery Partner (Relocation to Mexico) DescriptionJob #: 91115
• Managing a portfolio of projects in the region, overseeing delivery, and supporting Delivery Managers.
• Engaging in discussions with clients regarding business goals and solution implementation strategies.
• Working with business users to define project strategies, scope, and timelines.
• Contributing to location growth and executing projects.
• Managing cross-functional project teams across multiple geographies, solution practices, and business domains.
This opportunity is exclusively open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Mexico.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
What You’ll Do
- Managing a portfolio of projects with an average size of 300+ full-time equivalents (FTEs) in total
- Governing the portfolio of projects and the delivery process across stakeholders, addressing complex engineering issues, and ensuring top-notch quality in design, code, and overall solution
- Contributing to pre-sales activities by presenting to potential clients, creating estimations, conducting architecture reviews, and preparing documentation
- Handling direct customer relations regarding pre-sales, delivery, project performance, timelines, and schedules
- Taking overall responsibility for ensuring an exceptional customer experience in terms of delivery
- Proactively suggesting technologies, tools, and approaches, and advocating for the best engineering practices and tools for effective use
- Driving cross-regional initiatives with a focus on delivery excellence
- Participating in mentoring and talent development programs for delivery leads and managers
- Taking charge of technical staffing by matching individuals to ensure successful project delivery
What You Have
- Minimum of 5+ years in leadership positions such as Solution/Enterprise Architect or Delivery/Program Manager
- Proficient in consulting clients on cloud methodology, collaboration patterns, and delivery plans
- Proven experience in pre-sales activities, including handling direct communication with clients and acting as a consultant for potential clients
- Experience in designing and implementing large distributed, scalable, reliable, and highly available solutions on public cloud platforms. Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures in the context of public cloud
- Exceptional communicator with a strong focus on public cloud concepts and technologies
- Solid experience in implementing enterprise-wide, custom applications with global teams, leveraging public cloud services
- Demonstrated track record in managing delivery engagements with teams ranging from 150+ full-time equivalents (FTEs) or involving high-visibility, high-impact projects in public cloud environments
- Ability to dive deep into problem areas, including code, and provide delivery support for issue resolution in the context of public cloud solutions
- Experience in project delivery governance across all stakeholders
- Competence in overseeing the business aspects of solutions, applying best practices, and maximizing value
- Proficient in translating architecture into detailed implementation plans specifically for public cloud deployments
- Knowledgeable about engineering best practices and their practical application
- Expertise in effort estimation, planning, and scheduling delivery
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage (for the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 30 days December bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 12 vacations days plus 4 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus 5 extra holidays (Maundry Thursday and Friday, November 2nd, December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- Monthly non-taxable amount for the electricity and internet bills