Delivery Partner (Relocation to Colombia) DescriptionJob #: 91102
• Managing a portfolio of projects in the region, overseeing delivery, and supporting Delivery Managers.
• Engaging in discussions with clients regarding business goals and solution implementation strategies.
• Working with business users to define project strategies, scope, and timelines.
• Contributing to location growth and executing projects.
• Managing cross-functional project teams across multiple geographies, solution practices, and business domains.
This opportunity is exclusively open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Colombia.
What You’ll Do
- Managing a portfolio of projects with an average size of 300+ full-time equivalents (FTEs) in total
- Governing the portfolio of projects and the delivery process across stakeholders, addressing complex engineering issues, and ensuring top-notch quality in design, code, and overall solution
- Contributing to pre-sales activities by presenting to potential clients, creating estimations, conducting architecture reviews, and preparing documentation
- Handling direct customer relations regarding pre-sales, delivery, project performance, timelines, and schedules
- Taking overall responsibility for ensuring an exceptional customer experience in terms of delivery
- Proactively suggesting technologies, tools, and approaches, and advocating for the best engineering practices and tools for effective use
- Driving cross-regional initiatives with a focus on delivery excellence
- Participating in mentoring and talent development programs for delivery leads and managers
- Taking charge of technical staffing by matching individuals to ensure successful project delivery
What You Have
- Minimum of 5+ years in leadership positions such as Solution/Enterprise Architect or Delivery/Program Manager
- Proficient in consulting clients on cloud methodology, collaboration patterns, and delivery plans
- Proven experience in pre-sales activities, including handling direct communication with clients and acting as a consultant for potential clients
- Experience in designing and implementing large distributed, scalable, reliable, and highly available solutions on public cloud platforms. Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures in the context of public cloud
- Exceptional communicator with a strong focus on public cloud concepts and technologies
- Solid experience in implementing enterprise-wide, custom applications with global teams, leveraging public cloud services
- Demonstrated track record in managing delivery engagements with teams ranging from 150+ full-time equivalents (FTEs) or involving high-visibility, high-impact projects in public cloud environments
- Ability to dive deep into problem areas, including code, and provide delivery support for issue resolution in the context of public cloud solutions
- Experience in project delivery governance across all stakeholders
- Competence in overseeing the business aspects of solutions, applying best practices, and maximizing value
- Proficient in translating architecture into detailed implementation plans specifically for public cloud deployments
- Knowledgeable about engineering best practices and their practical application
- Expertise in effort estimation, planning, and scheduling delivery
- Learning Culture - We want you to be the best version of yourself, that is why we offer unlimited access to learning platforms, a wide range of internal courses, and all the knowledge you need to grow professionally
- Health Coverage - Health and wellness are important, that is why we have you and up to four family members in a premiere health plan. We have a couple of options, so you can choose what is best for you and your family
- Visual Benefit - Seeing your work for us would be a sight for sore eyes. We want your vision to always be at 100% which is why we offer up to $200.000 COP for any visual health expenses
- Life Insurance Plan - We have partnered with MetLife to offer a full-coverage Ife insurance plan. So, your family is covered, even if you are gone
- Medical Leave Coverage - We are one of the few companies that cover 100% of your medical leave, for up to 90 days. Your health is the most important thing to us
- Professional Growth Opportunities - We have designed a highly competitive and complete development process, where you will have all the tools to get where you have always wanted to be, personally and professionally
- Stock Option Purchase Plan - As an EPAMer you can be more than just an employee, you will also have the opportunity to purchase stock at a reduced price and become a part owner of our organization
- Additional Income - Besides your regular salary, you will also have the chance to earn extra income by referring talent, being a technical interviewer, and many more ways
- Community Benefit - You will be part of a worldwide community of over 50,000 employees, where you can learn, challenge yourself, stand out, and share your knowledge and experience with multicultural teams!
- Are you open to relocation? - If you want to relocate to another country and we have the right project, we will assist you every step of the way, to help you and your family, reach your new home
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.