CDP Data Technology Consultant DescriptionJob #: 90117
We are seeking an experienced CDP Data Technology Consultant to make our team even stronger.
We're looking for an experienced Data Technology Consultant with strong business understanding of digital marketing and technical experience in building Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) for large enterprises.
As a Data Technology Consultant, you are going to lead designs and oversee implementation of CDPs for the biggest companies in the world.
This position requires strong technical, business and data background, experience in working with cross-functional teams in the international context.
- Collaborate with senior executives (CDO, CTO, CIO) and their teams to shape the end-to-end vision of CDPs, define ROIs, make build vs buy decisions
- Lead enterprise level designs of CDPs
- Oversee implementation of CDPs in alignment with program and projects cross-functional teams
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients
- Contribute to evolution of CDP service offerings, participate in presale activities
- Ability to work under uncertainty, great business acumen, problem-solving attitude
- Digital marketing background
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation of custom and SaaS CDPs, knowledge of how to integrate SaaS CDPs into larger enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, CRMs (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and other relevant source systems
- Experience with Customer MDM implementation
- Experience in doing technology evaluations (BigQuery, AWS Redshift, Databricks, etc.)
- Knowledge in exposing the data via APIs (either custom built or enterprise tools like Mulesoft and FastAPI, API in AWS, API endpoints in Azure)
- Knowledge of cloud data processing concepts, working in a multi-cloud environment
- Ability to define to-be use-cases range from operational (transactional) data to analytics (BI) and data science
- Data structure definition for various consumers, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore and other CMS systems, Aquia, Email marketing tools like Mailchimp and proprietary apps with push message capabilities
- Ability to understand a broad set of input datasets via grouping and quantifying by the value of the datasets to answer essential business questions
- Basic understanding of data lakes, data warehouses, lakehouse solutions
- Enterprise architecture analysis: understanding of high-level architecture patterns for data ingesting (real time, on demand), storing, processing and publishing data (the candidate does not necessarily have to build the solution architecture but should be able to work with a technical Data Solution Architect to translate discovery results into technical blueprints)
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 paid sick days, meal vouchers, reimbursement of glasses, contribution to pension fund)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 30 countries