Cloud & DevOps Team Lead (Azure) DescriptionJob #: 90021
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Serbia.
EPAM Cloud Practice is looking for a Cloud & DevOps Team Lead (Azure) to strengthen and ramp up delivery team.
You are an industry professional and technologist at heart. You have strong, soft skills and team management experience. You want to design and implement next-generation IT automation, grow group expertise, and pick up even more complex projects in the cloud-first IT world. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join our team in Serbia.
You will be working with highly skilled and engaged peers across the globe on delivering DevOps transformation and Cloud enablement projects and building and continuously maturing the team. Your job will be connecting with people management, architecture, and delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively manage and grow the group of Azure DevOps engineers leveraging people management experience
- Help employees in your unit with onboarding, adaptation and career development
- Act as a technical leader, mentor and grow professional leaders in your team
- Supervise, sometimes lead implementation and configuration of client projects
- Lead the implementation of the DevOps approach in Microsoft Azure
- Build and maintain high-load and highly available multicomponent solutions
- Set up Continuous Integration, Delivery and Configuration Management
What You Have
- Leadership track of record: the ability to attract and grow talented people, successful delegation, coaching/mentorship, as well as direct and command respect from team members
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Azure Kubernetes Service, API Management, AppService, Virtual Machines, MSSQL servers and databases, networking, VPNs, etc.)
- Good understanding of Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid experience with CI/CD: (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Travis, CodePipeline or Bamboo)
- Relevant scripting/coding experience for developing automation (Bash, Python, PowerShell, Java, .Net, or other)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to conduct technical interviews
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)
- Official employment in Serbia
- Additional Medical Insurance
- Complex and interesting tasks for realization
- Remote or hybrid type of work – we have an offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Projects with all modern technologies and tools
- Wide range of opportunities for professional and career growth
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- In perspective – opportunities for internal relocation in any country with an official presence of EPAM