SAP Retail /MM Consultant Remote
SAP Retail /MM Consultant DescriptionJob #: 87270
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We're looking for an experienced SAP Retail/MM Consultant to join our team.
Within this position, you will take part in a project supporting our client with the newly implemented S4/HANA system in various Business Units, implementing new business processes, and providing support to our running processes.
Are you looking for your next career adventure? Join our team and engineer the future with EPAM.
- Manage process and functional design activities
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Drive test planning and execution
- At least 3 years of working experience in SAP MM and Retail functionality
- Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects
- Implementation of the S4/HANA system
- Good knowledge of Handling units
- Strong background in finance and accounting processes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Soft skills:
- English B2 (is able to communicate fluently with english speaking stakeholders, able to share ideas and provide reasoning)
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- English-speaking environment
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4 or remote work from any location in Czech Republic
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, paid days off for special occasions, meal vouchers, flexi pass, Prague city public transport annual coupon, multisport cards, contribution to pension fund, health insurance for family member)
- English language courses
- Czech language courses upon request
- Relocation assistance
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 30 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates
- Mobile Phone Tariff’s program for managerial level candidates
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period