Senior Solution Architect Dubai, UAE
Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 86984
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, in Q2, EPAM is looking for technically hands-on Senior Solution Architects to be part of this continued acceleration to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit that sits within our Global Delivery Organisation in Dubai.
Dubai and the wider UAE continues to be a core part of our business. We currently have around 90 employees in Dubai covering a wide variety of responsibilities and aligned to multiple clients.
These are great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior strategic Technical Leaders, our Global Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
The role requires a strong background in architecture, software development, advisory, consulting, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprints in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their needs, recommend the right technology choices and communicate/deliver solutions.
- Act as Senior Solution Architect and Technology Consultant for large UAE clients
- Provide guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solutions
- Find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Create and present Proof-of-Concepts whenever required
- Create and present Architecture proposals
- Provide Pre-Sales and RFP support with Technology Consultancy
- Liaise with delivery managers, BAs, and development teams locally and globally
- Carry out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluate new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participate in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as Senior Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering. We are flexible on the technology stack but Java is highly desirable
- Experience working in a consultative client focused environment acting in an advisory capacity
- Experience in any of the following domains: Banking/Financial Services, Oil & Energy, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunication, Travel & Hospitality, Logistics
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Act as a SME to link technology with business value
- Able to guide clients through the right technology choices suitable to their core needs
- Experience with implementing Business and Information Systems Architecture
- Strong understanding and practical experience with the Cloud eco-system
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Experience of REST APIs and their structure
- Experience and understanding of the Agile delivery
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Able to provide exceptional customer care and service
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level management globally
- Fluent written and spoken English. Arabic is a big advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth