Technical Business Analyst (Vulnerability Management) Krakow, Poland
Technical Business Analyst (Vulnerability Management) DescriptionJob #: 86924
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst (Vulnerability Management) to make the team even stronger!
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
About the role
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver Cyber-security projects in Vulnerability Management area? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
You’ll be working as part of our global Infrastructure Vulnerability Management team. As Technical Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in ensuring the on-going cyber-security of our client.
About the project
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Their services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. They provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
The team is global, diverse and collaborative, as they work across organizations to keep technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
- Engage with colleagues to meet business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes, tools and reports
- min. 3 years of experience in applying business analysis techniques within Security Vulnerability Identification and Remediation (Cyber Hygiene) or Vulnerability Management
- Experience with data analysis – proficiency with Excel is a must, experience with dedicated tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI ) would be a plus
- Familiar with at least 2 of the followings: Microsoft ATP Defender, Tenable, Wiz, RiskIQ, and Fortify Scanner
- Experience managing Business and Technical Requirements from initiation to final implementation
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and driving them from start to completion
- Ability to challenge and propose possible improvements (in various areas, e.g. process, reporting)
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Use to work with stakeholders on different levels of the organization, including managers
- Use to work in a demanding and variable environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted