Senior Data Solution Architect (GCP) Belgium
Senior Data Solution Architect (GCP) DescriptionJob #: 86653
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a leader with a strong technical background in Architecture design and GCP? Can you guide and advise the business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of enterprise cloud transformation?
Are you an avid technologist with Banking and Financial Services industry experience who enjoys solving complex data and technical consulting challenges?
Do you have great soft skills, strong stakeholder management and a collaborative thinking, looking to thrive in a global company with a start-up and collaborative mindset?
Then you have an opportunity to join a global EPAM GCP Cloud team as a technically hands-onSenior Data Solution Architect (GCP)and work with some of our biggest customers in financial services domain. Bringing your expertise in containerization, data architecture design and management skills, you will act as the main point of contact for other architects and engineers and work closely with experts from connected practices to ensure that your architecture design incorporates smoothly into the bigger, holistically designed solution.
- Overview and advise on the migration path for given data applications
- Design and review low level architecture designs, covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Oversee the cloud system engineering efforts and act as the main point of contact for other architects and engineers, providing technical help as needed
- Enable multi cloud journey, analyse TCO and create a business case, making the Cloud dream become reality
- Work closely with business to identify solution requirements and key case-studies for the future solution
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, and operations
- Analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation roadmap
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Create Technology Blueprints, White papers, SA artifacts templates
- Work in a tight cooperation with GCP architecture and delivery team to ensure a successful implementation of Data Application Migration and transparent delivery of the projects
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation, designing a robust and consistent Cloud Strategy aligned with business objectives
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, and create thought leadership on GCP solutions, driving Technology Competency in the organization
- Avid technologist, with a strong technical background in GCP Data Engineering and hands on expertise in modern cloud architecture
- Good business acumen with ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments
- Multi cloud or GCP delivery experience in a Lead/Senior Data Solution Architect position
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to Google Cloud Platform for Banking and Financial Services clients
- Google Cloud Professional Architect and/or Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Hands on experience in data products on GCP like BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Cloud Composer
- Track record of collaboration and mentoring/managing junior members of the team
- Analytical and consultative capabilities, with a broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- English level B2+
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AI (Preferable Vertex AI)
- Competitive Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- 25 paid holiday days
- Private healthcare insurance
- Daily restaurant tickets
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- IT equipment: e.g. laptop + mobile device
- Annual Salary Review
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and online libraries
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company