SAP CPI Integration Developer DescriptionJob #: 86371
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for SAP CPI Integration Developer.
The CPI integration developer builds new custom iflows and maintains existing SAP-standard and custom iflows.
They are proficient in custom code in iflows (Groovy), SOAP, OData. They have experience with integration with non-SAP systems.
They support deployment to production in a 3-system landscape.
- Build new custom iflows and maintains existing SAP-standard and custom iflows
- Support deployment to production in a 3-system landscape
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP standard packages / iflows
- Creation of custom iflows
- Developing custom integration logic in Groovy
- Integrating CX solutions with non-SAP system
- Deployment across a 3-system landscape
Nice to have
- Advanced Groovy skills (Programming “offline” outside of CPI webapp, testing, using git, etc)
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted