Senior Solution Architect (Insurance industry specialist) London, UK
Senior Solution Architect (Insurance industry specialist) DescriptionJob #: 83238
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a hands-on Senior Solution Architects with Insurance experience to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit which sits with our Global Delivery Organisation in London as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
These are great opportunities to work in a fast paced environment with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapidly developing technology landscape.
The role requires a strong background in technology consulting, solution/technical architecture and software development, building deep client relationship and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions, identify issues, and communicate solutions. You will take on a broad spectrum of responsibility with exposure to some big customer players in the market.
- Providing guidance and support through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for solutions
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting proof-of-concepts whenever required
- Providing pre-sales pursuits with technology consultancy
- Creating and presenting architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Working with EPAM tech and business leaderships teams across Europe
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering
- Experience in the Insurance industry is essential
- You have worked in architecture or technology advisory roles helping insurance organisations, ideally with a good understanding of services in London Market
- You are keen on insurance technology, insurance solutions and insurance change
- Strong understanding and experience building applications and/or adopting Cloud services from leading cloud public cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralised Systems
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts in technology consulting or architecture & design engagements
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Strong leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential