Big Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 82762
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 61,600+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Our client is an american multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and services based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Currently, we are looking for a Big Data Engineer to help our client integrate data and ML pipelines and move models to production systems.
- Review existing practices and solutions from our client
- Design and develop solutions to support data science teams to productionize models
- Integrate Data pipelines and ML pipelines
- Refactor models to modularized Python code
- Create standardized APIs for model serving, registering models in model registry and features in feature store
- Diagnose and resolve issues post-implementation with new and existing environments that were provisioned
- Respond and consult end-users during office hours
- Develop unit and component tests, and support CDP end to end testing
- Add performance metrics within monitoring solutions and update code to address areas within the solution developed that do not meet metrics developed
- 2+ years' experience in Data Engineering
- Python, Java
- Azure ML Ops
- Potential for Dataiku
- Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours