Senior .NET Engineer DescriptionJob #: 82651
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is looking for a Senior Engineer with experience of designing and implementing .Net-based backend applications.
In this role, you will work with teams who deliver value to the businesses by developing automated solutions for business processes, implementing new features and working on technical design and requirements, as well as setting good development practices and advocating new technologies.
At EPAM, Software Engineers have the opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing .Net-based backend applications
- C#, ideally using latest versions of .NET Framework .NET Standard and/or .NET Core (C#)
- Experience with RESTful API web services, microservices architecture, DDD, and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of database design and SQL including query optimization
- Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, understanding of design patterns, concepts like OOD, TDD, BDD, DDD
- Knowledge about CI/CD approaches
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Software Craftsmanship (Clean code, SOLID, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile principles
- Dedication to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)