Office Specialist & Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer DescriptionJob #: 74212
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a great communicator with exceptional interpersonal and IT support skills? Do you possess experience in efficiently carrying out administrative and office management tasks?
EPAM is looking for an Office Specialist & Junior IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to support our Milan office with excellent house services and administrative assistance, to welcome employees, visitors and guests and to represent the company as the first point of contact for incoming calls, deliveries, suppliers, and more.
The role also requires providing assistance to our senior IT technicians with maintaining the efficiency and optimal performance of hardware and software systems and applications.
Scroll below to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Day-to-day office administration activities including filing and forwarding messages
- Assisting with meeting room bookings and ensure meeting rooms have all the necessary equipment and that it is in working order
- Welcoming all visitors in a friendly, polite manner
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and providing them with IT support
- Manage all service providers for the office and being their first point of contact
- Maintaining of computer hardware stock in office including shipping and handing out of equipment and devices to employees
- Assist with keeping current IT infrastructure and network up and running
- Assist with supporting employees with IT hardware and software issues
- Arranging courier services as well as managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing office supplies (coffee, tea, water, snacks and stationary) as well as keeping the kitchen stocked
- Invoice management
- Assisting with the implementation of local Health & Safety requirements
- Follow and understand internal processes and procedures, work according to EPAM corporate rules, policies and working instructions including IT policies & procedures and IT operations
- Excellent spoken and written English and Italian
- Proactive approach
- Sense of responsibility
- Customer service focused
- Outgoing and friendly
- Ability to establish good relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions