Technical Project Manager/Head of Data Practice DescriptionJob #: 71145
The role is about being a unit manager, as well as playing a key role in Data related projects as a project/delivery manager.
It is about organization and supervision of people, processes, and technologies - which when combined into a comprehensive plan, provide the business and technical functions needed to achieve what the clients expect to receive.
You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction, and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
An important part of this role will be Resource Management and building the organization.
This means defining a recruitment demand, hiring proper people, and allocating them to projects that
match their skills and ambitions. You will be also responsible for creating a satisfying working environment for your team members, creating career development plans, and keeping them motivated.
You will be managing a unit of big data engineers and performing full stack of PM responsibilities.
- 3+ years of IT project management experience
- Solid people management skills
- Experience in delivering projects in Data domain
- Strong understanding of Agile frameworks
- Proven experience in managing cross-functional teams, establishing reliable collaboration
- Strong understanding of SDLC, CI/CD processes
- Understanding of data engineering challenges, data products release cycles
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours