AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65963
EPAM Systems, Inc. is looking for Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer for AWS Solution Practice team to work with EPAM strategic clients.
Together with the team, you will support clients’ implementation of AWS products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
As a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their AWS infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: accounts, identity and access management, network architecture, application security, observability, cost optimization, and billing.
You will provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the trusted technical advisor for the clients to resolve complex AWS Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required
- AWS DevOps Professional certification, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience using cloud platform enablement technologies tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services)
- Experience with containerization, artifact repository, and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) and Kubernetes is a must
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects, troubleshooting clients' technical issues and working with engineering, sales and services teams and customers
Nice to have
- In-depth experience with the major cloud providers
- Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate, and key management
- Hands-on experience with deployment technologies (such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
- Understanding of open-source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Consulting experience with migrations from on-prem or GCP/Azure to AWS
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills to lead change and adoption of new technologies
What We Offer
- Extended Healthcare with Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (Company Paid)
- Long-Term Disability
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions