Lead DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51217
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Due to ongoing growth within a key client we require a Lead DevOps Engineer to play a key role in establishing our Poland onsite presence.
This Lead DevOps Engineer should understand the programming and has a strong background in Computer Science. Can communicate about the theoretical choices during the implementation and coding process. Should have a significant experience working with GCP and focus on developing good clean. Can take on multiple initiatives effectively without any steer or direction from any team members. Can work in abstract or undefined problem spaces and has a strong understanding of when to ask for business/technical requirements versus making technical decisions based on research and evidence. This Lead DevOps Engineer should demonstrate expertise in developing on a cloud platform (at scale) in the past.
- Solid understanding of developer best practices
- Solid experience in GCP
- Solid experience in writing clean code in other Object Orientated languages: Python or other
- Experience with any public or private cloud technologies/services, particularly federation and STS services, IAM policies, Lambda and step functions, Bastion services, and others
- Expertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Expertise in networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
- English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted