Senior IT Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 49701
Currently we are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that.
You’ll be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Operations IT. We are working on key business intelligence / reporting programs (e.g. as part of the bank’s continuing efforts to further advance its risk reporting capabilities), requiring data to be sourced from diverse sources within the bank and presented to end users via analytics dashboards.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us - We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- Work on key business intelligence / reporting programs ensuring successful delivery of high value product
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and Scrum teams to understand and articulate business requirements
- Evaluate existing processes and optimize them in terms of efficiency and risk mitigation
- Deliver end to end solutions to business stakeholders located globally
- Ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team and define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables good test scenario coverage to be achieved
- Understand the overall program and ensure that deliveries align to the program objectives and timescales
- Be technical and hands on, using SQL to aid your analysis and investigation supporting team in building ETL processes, QlikView dashboards, BO reports etc
- Have previous experience in IT business analysis
- Proven track record in delivery of software projects to demanding product owners (ideally gained in an Agile environment)
- ability to interact with business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements
- Working knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Experience with formal requirement captures tools and techniques (e.g. experience with techniques such as Spec By Example)
- Have technical skills (e.g.) around SQL and any of our strategic technologies (Qlikview, Gigaspaces, Oracle etc.) a plus
- Consistent and well-structured approach to documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of working in an global IT organization in financial services (preferred)
- Fluent English speaker
- Proactive (although the team provides strong guidance and assistance, each person is expected to go out and personally drive things forward)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted