Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer DescriptionJob #: 49227
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our expanding Dublin based team.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is one of the world’s leading executive search consulting firms. Founded in 1956 and privately owned, the company become the adviser of choice among organizations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are building out the next generation solution to drive the customer's business forward. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net MVC /.net / SQL server) and will be rolled out to our 1400 users worldwide.
The application uses the latest search and semantic technologies to support a global search process and leverages native and internet-based information sources. It supports our office network and our expanding mobile user base.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has at least 5 years experience of designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development;
• Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and has the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team;
• Has the ability to take ownership of the design and execution of complex modules.
Join our team and see what you really are capable of!
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality
- Ensure the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews
- Estimate the development tasks
- Work with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions
- Collaborate with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities
- Essential/Prior experience in:
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- MVVM, Angular
- Unit test (qunit, Jasmine, etc.)
- ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
- Agile, Test Driven development practice, unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
- Desirable experience with:
- Angular 2
- Bootstrap and Frontify
- WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API
- .NET Core/ .Net Standard
- Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of how to write “Clean Code”
- Teamwork skills
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, health & family care programs, sports