Let’s do IT now
EPAM External Referral Program
See how it works
At EPAM, we believe that every individual has potential to be successful and innovative in the right career. We’re currently looking for talented people in the following domains to engineer the future with us!
As a “thank you”, we offer you a 4000 PLN bonus once your friend joins EPAM. Sounds fair, doesn’t it?
Why Choose EPAM Poland
- Organic revenue growth of the company is 20% Y2Y.
- Over 80% of EPAMers work based on a permanent employment contract from day 1.
- In 2019 we hosted and/or sponsored 30+ IT related events for over 15000 participants total.
- We house 18 tech communities from various areas of expertise, and EPAM Garage – an innovative space for our employees in each location.
- EPAMers have access to the internal learning platform with 9000+ courses.
*If you successfully refer an individual, you will be required to provide additional information to receive your referral reward if applicable.
EPAM Referral Guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity
EPAM Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. Nevertheless, we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
At EPAM, employment actions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status when otherwise legally able to work, or any other characteristic protected by law.