Do you know a true techie who's a self-starter and a fearless problem solver? Refer them to us and get up to 10 000 PLN bonus* as a thank you for each successful hire.
Refer a Friend to Work at EPAM in Poland
See how it works
We believe great people know great people, so we would like to meet your friends! If you think you know someone who would be a perfect fit at EPAM team, refer them to us. We are always looking for talented people who want to help us engineer the future.
Why Choose EPAM Poland
- Community of 4000+ talented IT professionals
- Great Place to Work Certification in 2021
- Best IT Employer by Computerworld, 2021 and 2022
- Highly professional corporate setting with a start-up like culture
- Projects with global industry leaders from Forbes Global 2000
- Long-lasting partnership with Sitecore, SAP, Acquia, Adobe, UiPath, Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, AWS, and commercetools
- Transparent career path and roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Wide range of professional hard- and soft-skills educational and mentoring programs
- Multicultural teams and diverse and inclusive culture
- Full corporate employees benefit program
*If you successfully refer an individual, you will be required to provide additional information to receive your referral reward if applicable.
EPAM Referral Guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity
EPAM Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. Nevertheless, we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
At EPAM, employment actions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status when otherwise legally able to work, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In case of any questions regarding External Referral please contact us via WFAExternalReferralPL@epam.com.