|Definitions, Abbreviations and Acronyms|
|ATS||ATS Applicant Tracking System|
|Candidate||A Person referred to EPAM by EPAM External Referral Program Poland|
|Job Post/Vacancy||Positions qualifying for the EPAM External Referral Program Poland published on https://careers.epam-poland.pl/careers/refer-to-epam-poland|
|Legal Entity||An individual, company, or organization that has legal rights and obligation (natural person conducts business activity)|
|Organizer||EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o|
|Recommendation||A term used to describe the entity created during application to referral|
|Recruiter||A Talent Acquisition team member responsible for the referral recruitment process|
|Referral Administrator||A Talent Acquisition team member allowed to process referrals|
|Referral||A term used to describe the relation between the referrer and the recommended candidate|
|Referral Form||A document with the referrer and referral details required for further processing|
|Referrer||A Person who recommends a friend to EPAM via EPAM External Referral Program Poland|
|Payment Form||A document with the referrer bank account details mandatory for the payment transfer|
|ExternalReferralPL@epam.com – a point of contact between the Referrer and EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.|
|The program||The program EPAM External Referral Program Poland|
EPAM External Referral Program Poland
The EPAM External Referral Program Poland allows non-EPAM employees to recommend a person for a vacancy post on the website.
If the candidate joins EPAM, the referrer will receive a bonus of PLN 4,000 GROSS. Joining means that the candidate signs the agreement (i. e. employment contract/B2B) with the company and starts the work for EPAM. The payment procedure will be initiated within 30 days from joining EPAM.
These Terms and Conditions are designed with the purpose of:
- providing guidance and clearly describing the external referral procedure in Poland during the recruitment process,
- establishing incentives and recognition for all who facilitate EPAM’s hiring initiatives by referring potential new hires to EPAM recruiters.
This Policy applies to all individuals who are non-EPAM employees and decide to participate in the program.
The owner of this document is EPAM Poland Talent Acquisition.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager PL is the approver of the changes to this document.
The EPAM Poland Talent Acquisition team is responsible for regular updates and maintenance of this document.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every natural person who is not an EPAM Employee and recommends a friend to EPAM, in response to a job offer published on the website, may become a participant of the program.
- Legal entities (such as e.g. recruitment agencies) are excluded from the program.
- Candidates may take part in the program regardless of whether they have participated in the EPAM recruitment process more than three months from the submission date.
- The Referrer should have a valid bank account set up in Poland, as well as their tax residence must take place in Poland.
- Participation in the program means accepting undermentioned terms and conditions defining the rules of the program.
- In order to participate in the program, it is necessary to fill in all the fields required in the form, providing the referrer’s and the referral’s (candidate) details.
- Positions qualifying for the EPAM External Referral Program Poland are listed on the website.
- The referral is valid for six months from the moment of the submission date (creation date).
- The referral’s creation date is the date when the Form is filled out and submitted for further processing.
- One referrer can recommend an unlimited number of candidates. The referrers cannot recommend themselves.
- The referral must be submitted via the form provided on the website where current external referral openings can be found.
Referral is accepted if:
- The referred individual has not been considered for employment by EPAM within the three months before the date of referral submission. The validity of this condition will be checked against the records under the company’s ATS.
- The referred individual is not marked as ‘do not pursue’ in the ATS if already exists in EPAM internal hiring databases.
- The referred individual does not work for an EPAM client with a valid “No hire” agreement.
- The referred individual has not been submitted to EPAM by an approved Staffing/Recruitment Agency within the agreed period of ownership.
- The referred individual is a former EPAM personnel or a graduate of Training Centre/Academy/Lab whose employment status has been Not Active for a minimum of three (3) months and/or who is eligible to be Rebadged with EPAM.
- The referred individual did not apply to EPAM within three months before the date of referral.
Referral is rejected if:
- The referred individual has been considered for employment by EPAM within the three months before the date of referral. The validity of this condition will be checked against the records under the company’s ATS.
- There is not enough information in the referred individual’s submission to contact the candidate.
- The referred individual cannot be hired according to local labor law.
- Candidate’s experience (based on their CV) does not match EPAM demand expectations.
- The referred individual is marked as ‘do not pursue’ in the ATS if already exists in EPAM internal hiring databases. • The referrer is an EPAM employee.
- The referred individual is an EPAM employee.
- There is another valid internal/external referral for this person.
- The referrer recommends themselves to EPAM.
- The referred individual works for an EPAM client with a valid “No hire” agreement.
- The recommended person was proposed to EPAM by a Staffing/Recruitment Agency within the period specified in the agreement with the Agency.
- If the referred individual is a former EPAM personnel or a Training Centre/Academy/Lab graduate, and this person left the company or graduated from Training Centre/Academy/Lab less than three (3) months before the date the referral was submitted;
- The referred individual applied to EPAM within three months before the date of referral.
Referral is Cancelled if:
- The submitted referral will be cancelled in case of referrals duplication.
TERMS OF REFERRAL PROCESSING
- Each referral is processed by the Referral Administrator.
- Referrals are verified within the three working days after the date of submission. After a recommendation is verified, the referrer receives an email notification about the decision
- In case one and the same person recommends twice one and the same candidate, such referral is cancelled due to the duplication
- If the referrer does not receive a notification about the bonus eligibility decision within three working days, they should write to ExternalReferralPL@epam.com.
- After the referral is hired, the referrer will receive a notification (by email or phone) and will be asked to fill out the Bonus Payment Form required for the money transfer.
THE BONUS PAYMENT
BONUS PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Direct application without the REFERRAL SUBMISSION does not qualify for the bonus payment.
- A recommendation bonus will be granted to every person who fulfils the criteria described in the herein document.
- A recommendation is valid for six months from the date of the REFERRAL SUBMISSION.
• After this time, if EPAM hires with the referred individual, the recommendation bonus will not be granted.
• The organizer reserves the right to grant the bonus in unusual and justified cases (e.g. if the organizer prolongs referral validity because the hiring process is started shortly before referral expiration). If this occurs, the referrer will be informed directly.
- If a candidate is recommended by multiple referrers, the bonus will be granted to the person whose referral was submitted as first.
- If the referred individual is hired for a position other than the one indicated in the referral and joining EPAM will take place within six months of the submission date, a bonus will be paid out.
BONUS PAYMENT AMOUNT
For each referral leading to the referred individual’s hire, PLN 4,000 GROSS will be paid to the referrer.
BONUS PAYMENT PROCESS
- EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o. o. is responsible for all bonus payments to referrer.
- The bonus is paid in PLN (gross amount) via bank transfer to the referrer's bank account indicated in the Referral Program Payment FORM (appendix 1) and Bank Form (appendix 2).
- The payment procedure will be initiated within 30 days from joining EPAM.
- The bonus is available only to the referrers who provide the required information necessary to receive the bonus, not later than 30 days after qualifying for the bonus (after the said period, the bonus expires).
- The Legal entity should provide the invoice and Bank Form.
- Individual should provide the attached Form and Bank Form.
- The referrer will be informed about the bonus payment decision by EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o. (via email or phone) not later than within 30 days from providing the required information.
- The organizer of the program is EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o. o.
- The group responsible for the program in Poland is the EPAM Poland Talent Acquisition Team.
- The decision-maker in case of any changes concerning the program is the EPAM Poland Talent Acquisition Team.
- The organizer is obligated to supervise the program and ensure compliance with its rules. Program record-keeping is also the duty of the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to change the rules of the program concerning its duration time and means of paying bonuses.
- In case of outstanding issues or points of disagreement, the organizer of the program retains the right to decide and resolve them.
Accepted by the program organizer,
EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
REFERRAL PROGRAM FORM
W związku z Referral Program w firmie EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o. oświadczam i potwierdzam dane: In connection with Referral Program with EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o. I hereby state the following:
DANE OSOBOWE/PERSONAL DATA
|IMIĘ / name|
|NAZWISKO / surname|
|DATA URODZENIA / date of birth|
|MIEJSCE URODZENIA / place of birth (city)|
|OBYWATELSTWO / citizenship|
|NR PESEL/PESEL number|
DANE ADRESOWE DLA CELÓW PODATKOYCH/ADDRESS DATA FOR TAX PURPOSE
|MIEJSCOWOŚĆ / city|
|KOD POCZTOWY / postal code|
|GMINA / community|
|WOJEWÓDZTWO / province|
|ULICA, NR DOMU, NR MIESZKANIA / street, building and apartment number|
URZĄD SKARBOWY/TAX OFFICE
|URZĄD SKARBOWY/TAX OFFICE|
DANE BANKOWE/BANK DETAILS
|NR RACHUNKU BANKOWEGO/BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER|
OŚWIADCZENIE PODATKOWE/TAX STATEMENT
|Wyrażam zgodę na dostarczenie rocznego rozliczenia podatkowego PIT-11 na adres mailowy / I agrre for prowiding tax declaration PIT-11 to mail address:||Mail:|
KWOTA BONUSU/REFERRAL BONUS AMOUNT
|Kwota bonusu/Referral bonus amount|
Miejscowość i data Place and Date Czytelny podpis osoby składającej kwestionariusz Legible Signature
|Bank account owner|
|Bank SWIFT (BIC)|