Automated Testing Trainee DescriptionJob #: 92475
Program path & stages
During the 3.5-months program, you will explore self-study materials, complete assigned tasks and pass knowledge-checking tests. Our experienced mentors will guide your learning through workshops and Q&A sessions held twice a week. Completing the training won't guarantee a job, but it will give you practical knowledge and hands-on experience to enter the profession, either at our company or elsewhere in the market.
Completing the training won't guarantee a job, it will give you practical knowledge and hands-on experience to enter the profession confidently, either at our company or in the broader market.
Register and shape your future career with us.
What You Have
- English level from B1 (Intermediate) and higher
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- Knowledge of a testing process and its main tools
- Ability to work with self-study materials and meet deadlines
Nice to have
- Analytical thinking skills and resourcefulness in solving non-standard tasks
- Basic understanding of algorithms, SQL, database, HTML and CSS
- Free training program and educational materials
- Comprehensive learning path and sessions with mentors
- Engineering community of industry’s top professionals
- Opportunity to study remotely within Lithuania
- For Lab students access to EPAM internal resources
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
- As consultants, designers, architects, engineers and trainers, at EPAM we focus on building long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling them to reimagine their businesses through a digital lens. We help our customers become faster, more agile and more adaptive enterprises, by delivering solutions through best-in-class engineering, strategy, design, consulting, education and innovation services