Account Manager - Financial Services London, UK
Account Manager - Financial Services DescriptionJob #: 86992
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is looking for an Account Manager to join our UK Financial Services team and oversee the management of several key client relationships within the Insurance vertical. While insurance experience is desirable, it’s not a prerequisite, as we will invest in the training and development of a motivated individual. We have an established and highly experienced team to help support your success with Specialty, Commercial, and Lloyds of London insurers, with the latitude to invest in the creation of products and services in collaboration with a diverse ecosystem of partners and Insurtechs.
We are looking for someone who is confident, motivated, and focused on results, and who will be accountable for the growth, profitability, and client satisfaction, and prepared to collaborate with the delivery organisation to drive overall project success, while building mutual beneficial relationships across an interesting portfolio of accounts.
If you’re an Account Manager with a proven track record, this could be the ideal role for you!
Scroll below to read more about responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Establish and maintain relationship with the clients. Identify key stakeholders and relationships
- Work with EPAM Business Development team to identify new opportunities within existing engagements as well as supporting the development of new client acquisition
- Responsible for portfolio of accounts of $2-20M, with mixed level of complexity including some high complexity due to growth, # of geographies, and complex offerings
- Accountable for building an annual account plan and regular management if the plan
- Manage individual projects & overall portfolio profitability by performing regular P&L analysis, planning, and executing corresponding adjustments
- Work with Delivery to execute customer projects successfully. Ultimate accountability for delivery success within your portfolio
- Act as trusted advisor within the financial services industry and provide consultative solution advice to clients in solving core business issues
- Reporting to EPAM exec as part of the Quarterly Business Review process
- Management of relationships with representatives of strategic partners
- Ability to consult CXO level stakeholders on trends & opportunities with Digital, Business & Technology transformation
- Hunger to consultatively sell new services, with a demonstrated track record of over delivery against targets
- Account Management experience and experience managing and working with offshore application development teams (preferably Eastern Europe)
- Experience of outsourcing account/delivery management/project management experience
- Strong understanding of Software Development and Digital Transformation
- Requires the ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills are necessary
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period