Senior Consultant, Insurance Advisory London, UK
Senior Consultant, Insurance Advisory DescriptionJob #: 86941
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you looking to take the next step up in your consulting career? Have you worked with clients in the Insurance sector? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
If so, you could have an opportunity to join our new global Strategy and Advisory capability as a Senior Consultant where we will engage with Insurance clients in an individual contributor role to drive enterprise transformation programs forward.
Senior Consultants at EPAM serve as a key contributor on client engagements. They produce high quality consulting deliverables that algin with clients and EPAM KPIs.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Senior Managers and Directors to support strategic engagements bringing our GTM solutions to clients with a value-to-impact approach
- Build deep client relationships across a diverse network
- Support sales and pre-sales activities with existing relationships and new prospects
- Help to define EPAM’s GTM value proposition for solutions and collaborate with EPAM senior leadership to do so
- Demonstrate strong presentation, organisation, project leadership and meeting facilitation skills
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated transformation and programme management methods, tools and approaches
What You Have
- At least 3 years’ relevant consulting experience within an established consulting firm environment
- Broad knowledge of Insurance industry, particularly in LMG
- Understanding of key trends in the Insurance industry with ability to articulate a POV and develop thought leadership (whether published or not)
- Recent project experience should include leading digital and transformative programs, communications strategies and cross-discipline problem solving
- Able to anticipate and identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues as they occur
Nice to have
- Additional education such as Degree or MBA
- Published thought leadership content
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period