Senior Account Manager (Government / Public Sector) Dubai, UAE
Senior Account Manager (Government / Public Sector) DescriptionJob #: 86780
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EPAM is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our team based in Abu Dhabi / Dubai. As an Account Manager with EPAM you will have the opportunity to oversee the growth & development of existing relationships within the with key Government / Public Sector customers based in the region.
You will be accountable for the growth, profitability and client satisfaction for your portfolio and closely collaborate with the delivery organisation to ensure overall smooth project delivery, and management of expectations.
If you’re an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record of managing and growing prestigious accounts while ensuring that work is delivered on strategy, on time and within budget, this could be the ideal role for you!
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Preparation and ownership of the Account Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of your clients and the market in which they operate
- Accountable for PnL within portfolio
- Participates in new business development
- Partner with clients to deliver customer projects successfully in collaboration with EPAM delivery management
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address customer issues during an engagement
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Oversee engagement of financial and regulatory activities
- Successfully implement projects; develops project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establishes criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Hunger to consultatively sell new services, with a demonstrated track record of over delivery against targets
- Previous expertise in Government / Public Sector domain (in the region) will be prioritised
- Ability to consult with CXO level stakeholders on trends & opportunities within Digital, Business & Technology transformation
- Senior Account Management experience and experience managing and working with offshore application development teams
- Experience of outsourcing account/delivery management
- Strong understanding of software development, business consultancy and design
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills are necessary
- Fluent in English, Arabic a bonus
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth