Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer with C# DescriptionJob #: 85604
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer with C# to join us in one of our offices or remotely.
You can join one of our offices located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk and Katowice.
We have a choice from a vast variety of projects with a modern technology stack, focused on building large-scale, complex solutions across businesses such as Financial Services, Media, Entertainment & Telecom, Travel, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance and more.
This position in EPAM gives an opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains, and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
The nature of the role requires real seniority, not just as a technical expert but also as a change agent, changing teams’ ideas about how testing is an integral part of the delivery process and enabling them to take ownership.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks for multiple application platforms
- Develop and improve automated tests without supervision
- Provide and recommend best practices to enhance QA processes and set up metrics for projects
- Analyze test results and deliver clear and actionable bug reports
- Integrate test automation with CI/CD pipelines
- Work closely with the developers and business representatives in Agile environment on a daily basis
- Provide technical leadership and knowledge sharing among team members
- Be accountable for the quality of the product
- Handle customer communications and understand the business logic and the technical side of the application under test
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test automation
- Excellent knowledge of test and test automation good practices
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET technologies
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI)
- Experience with test runners (NUnit, xUnit, MSTest)
- Be able to operate and contribute to Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban or similar)
- Experience with ALM tools (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jira, VersionOne)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience with BDD tools (SpecFlow, Cucumber)
- Experience in Quality Architecture or Solution Architecture
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted