Open Source Technology - Lead Software Engineer (Java, Angular) India
Open Source Technology - Lead Software Engineer (Java, Angular) DescriptionJob #: 85569
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
- Minimum experience of 8-11 years in Software industry is required
- Hands on experience on JAVA (preferably JAVA 8)
- Hands on experience on Spring, Hibernate, Unit Testing
- Hands on experience on Solid knowledge of best coding practices, OO Design, design patterns and Restful web services
- Experience on Database preferably SQLServer
Nice to have
- HTML5 and CSS
- Unit Testing
- Rest API
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)