Salesforce - Solution Architect (Vlocity) DescriptionJob #: 83094
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
- As a Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) Architect in EPAM, you will Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement Salesforce Industries solutions
- Solution components that are within the Salesforce product suite and outside of it, including: Security, Integration and Migration
- Play TA role on Salesforce Industries projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- Understand in-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
- Process modelling tools and best practices
- Manage and develop a team of more junior technical Salesforce industries architects / developers
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.
- Work closely with the clients to understand through workshops Client’s business challenges, complex business processes and requirements. Help to solution based on Vlocity and Salesforce platforms
- Help Develop Technical design documentation and delivery
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce Industry (Vlocity) implementation hands on, end-to-end Experience in any Industry- CMT, Insurance, Health, Energy
- Must have Vlocity Data Model knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine
- Must have integration experience using REST, SOAP APi
- Experience in Dev Ops for CI/CD using Copado, Bamboo or other tools
- Certification in a Vlocity supported industry is a Must
- For Senior Developers and Architects Familiar with LWC
- Expected to be knowledgeable and experienced in the domain
- Overall 12+ years of IT and 8+ plus years of experience in Salesforce
- Depth of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- Experience of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with a Salesforce Industries (or previously Vlocity) product
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, and management.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Experience with Communications, Healthcare or Financial Services industries (Preferred)
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Architecture
- Design Patterns
- Architecture Design
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)