Lead Software Developer (React.JS) DescriptionJob #: 76095
You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever — a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing the brightest solutions to complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Lead Software Engineer (React). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
As you grow in the company, there are many career paths you can follow. Some of the positions you can grow into are: Chief Software Engineer I or Software Architect I, among others.
We aim to deliver truly transformative solutions around the world, with top-notch technologies, in high-performance professional teams. None of these would be possible without our people, and that’s where you come in.
- Design and implement new functionality for our client's products
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 2+ years working with applications hosted in AWS, production application experience preferred
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Experience building contract-based API testing
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high quality code delivery
- Be proficient in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, that is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, study cases, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths, and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM Company, for who you are!