Development Team Lead (CoreMedia CMS) DescriptionJob #: 74787
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex software development solutions and technical consulting challenges?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Development Team Lead with CoreMedia CMS in London to strengthen Global Delivery Organisation and initially be aligned to a large global client of ours.
- Act as a Tech Lead in charge of the technical team building the client solution
- Manage technical aspects of software development and coordinate technical team implementing customer requirements under an Agile framework
- Provide technical guidance to the team, applying best practices to provide successful implementations
- Escalate issues to Delivery Manager where needed
- CoreMedia CMS
- CoreMedia platform:
- Control over the Unified API
- Studio including ActionScript
- Content Application Engine with its templates
- Java, Spring, Solr, Freemarker
- Maven, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in interface design with REST, Swagger, OAuth, etc
- Headless integration and GraphQL
- Architecture experience is a big plus
- Good customer-facing communication
- Planning, development and implementation support
- Agile project delivery to implement customer requirements
Nice to have
- CoreMedia Certified Management Developer (CMCM)
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period