Lead/Principal Data Analytics Consultant - Fashion and Beauty Specialist DescriptionJob #: 74274
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about using Data Analytics to identify and solve business problems in the Fashion and Beauty industry ? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and take ownership for critical technical and business decisions that directly impact EPAM and our clients?
If the answer to these is ‘Yes!’, then EPAM has a rare opportunity for you to join our team in London as a Data Analytics Consultant .
This position is part of the Global Consumer Data and Analytics Consulting team including experts from many different sectors. This is great opportunity for you to play a highly visible and leading role driving the Data Analytics Consulting landscape whilst working closely with multiple clients and our Data/Cloud leadership teams globally.
This position requires a strong Data consulting background with the ability to assist clients in defining their overall technology strategy and delivery.
- Drive end to end Data Analytics projects with your clients (from gathering specifications to executing MVPs and scaling to strategic partnerships)
- Support sales / pre-sales activity by assessing Consumer Data Analytics opportunities, building tailormade proposals for clients
- Be part of the team building the overall EPAM’s Consumer Data Analytics offering and go-to-market, making sure it covers Fashion / Beauty clients’ key strategic problematics
- Act as Industry expert on Fashion / Beauty topics both internally within EPAM and externally with clients
- Wear multiple hats as a Data Analytics Consultant and working with both Account Managers and the delivery teams in large scale complex programs
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Understand the full end-end product cycle, from product vision/strategy, user experience design through development and release
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Deliver clear and consistent communications within projects and across stakeholders of all levels
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, BU heads, Account Managers, Solution SME’s, Sales and Delivery Leaders
- Drive revenue within the client / account portfolio by identifying opportunities and influence / sell-in EPAM services
- Fashion and/or Beauty industry visionary and avid technologist at heart
- Extensive technology experience in the areas of Data Analytics
- Managerial / team leadership experience in leading the Data Analytics
- Extensive experience developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience in connecting the dots between Business questions/challenges and Data Science and then technological tools
- Awareness of Cloud, Big Data, Analytics, and Data Science technologies
- Desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in the relevant areas arises
- Confident in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations up to board level where appropriate
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage client engagements to successful completion
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period