Middle .NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 74145
Currently, we are looking for entry-level middle .NET developers to make the team even stronger.
Suppose you are interested in high performance and ultimate control over the resources. You will be involved in developing low-level components of complex systems from high-performance trading platforms to distributed file systems to VoIP solutions but not limited to those. If you strive for excellence in everything you do, you want to work here.
If you want to train to become a strong Middle .NET Developer in 2 months, we are ready to teach you and provide you with an attractive scholarship.
In our turn, we offer you the fantastic opportunity to level up your skills due to implementing best practices and direct communication with and reporting to the customer. You will be working on the development of new features, at the same time ensuring the top-notch product release.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in full-cycle development: estimate, design, implement, test and deploy
- Be involved in a code review process
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
What You Have
- Production experience in .NET
- Expertise in multi-threading
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Proficiency at unit testing
- Understanding of the most common algorithms and data structures
Nice to have
- Experience in code review
- Knowledge of networking, coding standards and best practices
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and development methodologies
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Community of 47,500+ industry’s top professionals
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Opportunity for relocation
- Social package – medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events