Delivery Manager - FinTech DescriptionJob #: 66746
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Do you have deep knowledge and skills in Cloud & Data, gained by working with technology, dealing with customers and establishing business relationships? Do you thrive on identifying opportunities for Technology solutions and transformation in London and/or European Markets? Are you motivated to be part of an award-winning group that offers a unique blend of consultancy thinking and customer-centric design, powered by the engineering excellence EPAM is known for?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join the growing Cloud Delivery Organisation within EPAM.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations to deliver the strategy and business value required. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-wining development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it and have the opportunity to play a key role building strong business and technology relationships, taking a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver, embodying and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
This position involves collaborating with one of our clients - a major data analytics company working with personal information internationally. We are looking for a Delivery Manager who will work with hybrid teams and help them to accelerate Data transformation program. As a part of the team in this role, the Delivery Manager will have opportunities to work with the latest technologies in Java, Angular, TDD, BDD, DDD, Microservice architecture and Cloud-native technologies.
- Establishing and building relationships with CXO stakeholders, managing their expectations, and helping to deliver their vision
- Defining and owning the end-to-end delivery of all solution components, from contracting, through implementation, to service transition and closure
- Managing and working with multidisciplined teams in multiple geographies across the project lifecycle
- Finding transparent and innovative solutions to issue resolution during delivery
- Working with senior stakeholders and sponsors to manage scope, quality, risks, and dependencies
- Define, run, and support the required governance cycles for effective cadence and decision making
- Foster and encourage the development of chapter and guild structure
- Manage 2-4 agile teams (squads) including Scrum Masters, SEs and QAs
- Work closely with other scrum teams to identify blockers, interdependencies, opportunities for improvement, efficiently as to enable quality value delivery
- Ensure the hiring of strong and resilient team
- Validate that technology stack used in application adheres to engineering handbook
- Allocate time for training for scrum team members, develop and implement the opportunities for professional growth of a team
- Hands-on delivery or project management experience for 3+ years working on software engineering, data our cloud projects
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Financial Services/FinTech knowledge and experience is a nice to have
- Ability to lead and encourage accurate estimates of time, scope and resources
- Ability to deliver confidence to both business and IT stakeholders using outcome-based engagement models
- Ability to perform Architecture risks analysis and assessment
- Familiarity in guiding high impact, high priority product offerings using a variety of common Agile models including managing epic and story levels
- Experience in the development and management of scrum backlogs
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period