Senior Product Manager DescriptionJob #: 66467
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries?
EPAM is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to play a leading role in helping build our Product Management Capability.
In this role you will help lead and grow our Product Management capability and you will be the “face” of Product Management both internally at EPAM and for our clients. You will support clients in developing innovative product experiences and help them improve their own product organisations.
We enable our clients’ business transformation by engaging multi-disciplinary teams who combine
deep business expertise with design thinking, world-class engineering, modern operations practices
and leading tools and frameworks for optimizing performance. We are Digital Orchestrators and we deliver agile transformation at scale.
We are passionate consultants, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help lead and grow our Product Management capability. You will be the “face” of Product Management to our Clients and internally to EPAM. You will help Clients develop innovative Product experiences and improve their own Product organisations. You will be the role model for our Product Managers internally, growing our team so we can always meet the needs of our Clients.
- Work with our Clients to deliver successful and innovative products that delight their Customers:
- You will lead the full cycle of product management across one or more products and cross-functional teams. From opportunity assessment, ideation, through validation and delivery, to ongoing product lifecycle management. You will use insights, data, market potential, trends, problems, and opportunities to develop a product vision and strategy for your product and demonstrate that the product strategy is aligned to achieve the business strategy. You will lead product discovery and experimentation for your teams
- You will partner closely with User Experience, Design and Research to ensure user-centred principles are applied in product design and development. You will think in terms of experience & service design, and its impact on customer experience, product metrics and business KPIs
- You will facilitate discussions across your team about hypotheses and lead teams through discovery, test and learn processes to validate or kill ideas, using data and insight driven decision making. You’ll be a subject matter expert for your product’s metrics and foster the use of experiments and MVT techniques where applicable
- Help lead, develop and grow our Product Management capability, making sure we have the right people, skills and experience to help our Clients meet their Customer Needs. You will help align our Western European capabilities to EPAM’s Global Product Management Competency
- Provide advice and guidance to Client Product Organisations, assessing maturity and making recommendations to improve ways of working and enabling them to deliver a better Customer Experience
- Be the Product Management lead and “face” of EPAM on presales engagements, working with our Account teams to present EPAM as a trusted Business Partner
- This is a senior leadership role, so we would expect:
- Significant experience creating successful Products for large Customer-facing organisations
- The ability to inspire, lead and develop Product teams, both for Client organisations and internally within EPAM
- The drive to develop and grow our Product Management capability in line with emerging market trends so we can continue to help our Clients develop innovative Products for their Customers
- The communications skills to present EPAM to our clients as a best-in-class provider of Product Management expertise
- Given these requirements it is unlikely that suitable candidates will have less than 5 years experience working in leading Product organisations
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews