Senior Java Architect DescriptionJob #: 65906
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you an expert Senior Java Architect with deep knowledge and skill gained working on Java enterprise platforms and Mulesoft integrations?
Are you passionate about delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for global, industry leading clients?
Do you enjoy working with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions – and do you want to work in an API & Integration consultancy (one of Mulesoft’s first official partner’s), lead projects and project teams, make high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing frameworks for development and integration solutions?
If the answer is “yes” – please apply now - we would love to speak to you!
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation & testing phases
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON
- Self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus including on priorities of the project
- Fast track progression with the world’s fastest growing IT services consultancy
- World class training on internal and external databases, unlimited Linkedin learning
- Opportunity to work with industry leading clients around the world
- Training and MuleSoft certifications
- Flexible hours, work remotely, whatever you would like to do (within Malta)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid time for professional development
- Opportunity to travel – Global travel and medical insurance
- Physical wellness contributions (gym membership, sports lessons, sports apparel)