Senior UI Designer DescriptionJob #: 65806
We’re looking for a talented Senior UI Designer to join the creative team at EPAM.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with our Design Directors, copywriters, strategists, designers to produce beautifully crafted, award-winning digital products, services, content and campaigns for a broad range of clients - From Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, and Automotive to Finance, Technology, and Travel.
You are proactive, and self-motivated with a broad-ranging portfolio bursting with exceptionally well executed creative work. You have experience designing across platforms and screens, as well as with working in virtual and cross-functional teams. You’re passionate about design and are up to date on the latest trends and techniques used to create highly engaging experiences.
You are a confident designer, who is experienced in presenting work to both clients and colleagues, building good working relationships and rapport along the way.
You have a good technical understanding of brands, experience design and human behaviour and how to create compelling experiences from a user perspective, as well as creating and crafting inspiring films as part of internal and external marketing.
- Contribute to experience design concepts helping to both develop compelling user experiences, and also taking evolving concepts to another level
- Develop digital strategies, concepts and design artefacts for products and services
- Able to create high-quality documentation of designed deliverables
- Participate in new-business activities, story-telling, presentations and estimates
- Comfortable and experienced representing Design in client pitches
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients and within EPAM multi-disciplinary teams
- Interface directly with customers by leading presentations, workshops and in-person visits (when relevant)
- Further the practice of Design within EPAM by sharing knowledge, improving process, evaluating new methodologies, and updating the team on industry advances
- Pro-actively keep up with design trends and industry developments, especially in the focus areas for the company (which might change from time to time)
- Contributes to team culture by attending events and sharing a POV on design-related trends and topics
- Serve as thought leader internally and externally the field by writing, speaking and/or teaching
- Having at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrates high standards of workmanship, attention to detail
- Highly proficient and comprehensive knowledge of industry standard research methods, design and prototyping tools
- Ability to think and respond quickly to client and internal team demands
- Considered a subject matter expert in their discipline
- Expert knowledge and experience working within multiple customer verticals
- Roles played on projects: Design Lead, Interaction Design Lead
- Hands-on design skills with industry standard tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma Adobe suite (and whatever gets the job done)
- Experience in designing for a variety of platforms, technologies, screen resolutions and operating systems
- Ability to manage and develop consistent design language to guide the look and feel for projects
- A good understanding of front-end web technologies with knowledge borne from experience would be an added bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent research skills, design skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to solve complex design / business problems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with virtual teams
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period