Junior HR Specialist DescriptionJob #: 65778
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
The Junior HR Specialist (level A1 or A2) role will be supporting the Mergers and Acquisitions People Integration activities heavily depending and relaying on local people team’s support. Having already several deals in progress and more coming our way - we need a back-office support to elaborate these activities.
The person must be capable of drafting meeting minutes, merging excel files, maintaining multiple files in Shared Folders (SharePoint, shared drives, TEAMS), updating action lists, as quickly as possible. The person must be reliable and possess time-management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, able and willing to learn fast, and who is ready to grow with the company being part of EPAM’s unique success story.
- Draft meeting minutes;
- Maintain multiple files in Shared Folders (SharePoint, shared drives, TEAMS);
- Develop and maintain close and positive relationships with stakeholders, mainly in the Mergers and Acquisitions People community;
- Be ready for basic analysis of data provided via multiple sources (emails, calls, excel);
- Follow up on basic problems, propose solutions
- Proactively optimize excel files
- Checking projects’ action inventory on regular basis and ensure those are up-to-date
- Detail oriented and proactive
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Strong written and spoken English
- Takes initiative and can work independently
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- User experience of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & Outlook); competent user of the internet
- Has a positive mind-set and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Careful listener and good communicator (speaking and writing)
- Flexible and agile. Able to adopt to a changing environment
- Enjoys working as part of an international, multi-cultural, cross-border team
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs