IT System Engineer – Testing Tools Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65748
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an IT System Engineer – Testing Tools Engineer for our Krakow office.
ECS provides all the tools needed within IT to do their core business - the development and lifecycle management of software (Demand- & Portfolio Management, Project Management, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Build, Testing and others).
As part of the ECS platform engineering team you will be working in the roles of a Testing Tools engineer for Tosca, QC ALM, Performance Center and UFT along the application lifecycle in the domains of analysis & design, integration, build, testing, documentation, maintenance, and decommissioning. You will work closely together with your colleagues in the Product Management as well as with worldwide distributed customers and support teams.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Closely work with operation, support, and product manager to ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
- Improve system monitoring and toning to ensure high availability, performance, scalability, and traceability
- Improve integration with other IT4IT tools
- Improve degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
- Evaluate, assess, and propose 3rd party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
- Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
- Plan source code and build migrations from one system to another
- Integrate and document provided solutions
- Analyze root-causes in case of incidents and provide solutions for solving the problem
- Support technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- Share best practices with colleagues
- Passionate of DevOps with good vision and knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Strong experience on Testing Tools from Tricentis & MicoFocus with tools like Tosca, QC ALM, Performance Center & Unified Functional Testing as system administrator or system Integrator
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server & RedHat Linux with strong scripting skills
- Strong background regarding CI build chain, good understanding of the development and build process especially for Java and .Net, and strong expertise in build automation tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Good understanding on utilizing software inventory tools to ensure correct component hierarchies, ownership and access control in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Good understanding of the relational database concepts, preferable Postgres, Oracle and MSSQL
- Ability to work reliable in a collaborative and distributed project team
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP and other authentication and authorization solutions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage diverse and challenging workload effectively in a highly demanding environment
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted