Senior .NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 65366
Currently, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is a leading laboratory diagnostic device manufacturer. They build and sell liquid handling/diagnostic platforms.
We work with the customer on different fronts:
• Web/cloud applications
• Classic Windows desktop applications
• Cloud/Azure infrastructure integration
In this project, we work with a classic Windows desktop platform that controls the lab device itself. Imagine a Windows desktop connected via USB where you set up all the different parameters for the lab analysis experiments.
Also, the customer uses a setup service software on the Windows desktop platform that the service technicians and manufacturing engineers use to connect to the device.
Our stream will work on the desktop app with WPF and classic .NET stack. Also, we will create a modern frontend with Angular and an ASP.NET CORE backend to connect to the current Windows services from the existing platform, then package the whole thing up with Electron to be deployable on the Windows desktop.
We also have a stream that will work on low-level services, drivers that control the device itself and expose interfaces to the layers above. This stream will not work with any frontend, only hardcore C# development, platform-level development.
The cloud/web streams work with Angular frontend, ASP.NET Core backend, NoSQL DB azure native deployment. Applications include Instrument usage statistics, User group management, Configuration management, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for implementing the ASP.NET CORE backend that will connect to the current windows services (DLLs, etc.) from the existing platform and then package the whole thing up with Electron to deploy on the Windows desktop
What You Have
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET CORE (.Net Web technologies)
- GraphQL (Non-REST) environment experience
- Excellent knowledge of .NET ecosystem, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Strong debugging skills
- Unit Testing CI/CD
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command (B2+)
- Knowledge of Electron, classic .net platform experience is a plus
- ASP.NET Core, GraphQL, Electron
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assesments and salary reviews