Senior Test Automation Engineer in JS DescriptionJob #: 60618
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for a meticulous Senior Test Automation Engineer to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. This is a great opportunity for people who are flexible. You can work in one of our offices in Gdańsk, Kraków,Wrocław, Katowice or remotely. The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, an Senior Test Automation Engineer is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
The engineer will be working with a team, discover the most important areas to automate together with the team, implement test automation framework(s) and test suite(s), integrate these into the pipeline and ideally leave the team when they are prepared to maintain these solutions themselves.
Nevertheless, the nature of the role requires real seniority, not just as a technical expert but also as a change agent, changing teams’ ideas about how testing is an integral part of the delivery process and enabling them to take ownership.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handle technical communications and understanding the customers' systems
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
- Good skills with CI/CD pipeline toolsets such as ADO, TeamCity or Jenkins
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools eg Jest, Unit.js, Selenium
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted