Service Desk Technician (with English) DescriptionJob #: 58912
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Service Desk Technician. The project consists of approximately 60 people working on development and post-production support of several web applications. All the applications are part of a single landscape covering different stages of digital marketing and sales content production, management, and publishing flow. Post-production support includes end user consultancy around application functional features and business logic provided by a dedicated Service Desk team closely integrated into work of the rest of the development teams.
The candidate will work in a team of 6 people in shifts covering 24/7 communicating with the end users and application stakeholders via email, ticketing system, and prescheduled calls.
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B2+/C1)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fast learner
- Able to work in shifts
- Basic knowledge of ITSM, Networking, SDLC is a very nice to have
What We Offer
- Instant verbal communications with the customer representatives
- Getting familiar with interesting and demanding digital marketing domain
- Become part of really family-like team
- Getting good knowledge of main competencies required as part of any project assignment
- Support in further self-development
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours