Senior Sitecore Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 58896
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Senior Sitecore Solution Architect in Hoofddorp to be part of this continued acceleration.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts. These are great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
You will be working with cross-functional distributed teams and be a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivering innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices.
Sitecore at EPAM at a glance:
• Global Sitecore Platinum Partner
• 8+ Sitecore MVPs
• 11+ Sitecore Experience Awards
• 1000+ trained Sitecore professionals
• 100+ satisfied customers
• 180+ successful projects
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with business partners to understand requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams to define and implement scalable, sustainable technical solutions and roadmaps using Sitecore technologies
- Lead development teams to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Establish and improve development standards and development processes
- Work closely with pre-sales team on creating implementation approach, solution estimation and presenting proposals
- Be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key business and technology teams
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Sitecore platform, etc
- Solid experience as a Sitecore Solution Architect and delivering relevant solutions
- Strong experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in headless/JSS solutions is a big plus
- Experience in Sitecore Content Hub is a big plus
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Ideally some experience with pre-sales activities and being in client-facing roles
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with EPAM's global business and tech teams
- Looking to work on large-scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)