Senior Data Analyst DescriptionJob #: 57828
Currently we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst for our Krakow office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The project provides an integrated working environment (named MCCS, Multichannel Contact Center System) for Contact Center staff to efficiently handle in- and outbound communication on electronic channels such as phone, text chat, video, document sharing, social media, etc.
• interacts and integrates with all bank internal systems that are necessary to handle the banking specific inquiries and transactions offered via the Contact Center
• it is highly dependent on 3rd party telephone system (Genesys)
MCCS service various service lines, market segments and corporate functions globally. This platform is based on Genesys COTS software. The demand for reporting on contact center activities is growing and expected to grow significantly in the next months. We need extend the reporting capability in this area. The project team of 40+ people is distributed across CH, APAC and Poland.
We are looking for a full-time reporting specialist supporting the full portfolio delivery of MCCS. This will be a mid- / long-term engagement and might start as soon as we would find a valid candidate.
- Understanding of complex data models (relational and cube models)
- Extensive experience in BI reporting using tools such as Microstrategy or Business Objects
- Background of data analytics in similar setup
- Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience with Genesys CC Pulse or Pulse
- Contact Center domain knowledge
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted