Senior Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 57823
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
A Senior Project Manager is required to join the Desktop Platform Technology organization based in a time zone close to GMT +/- 3 hrs. The role will report into a Program Manager and drive the group focus on providing the best-in-class solutions to their market-leading Desktop/Data/Content Intelligence Products.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will define, scope, and manage one or more projects of medium size/complexity and will work with the senior project and other management to ensure technical and/or business objectives are achieved.
Typical projects may include the entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment or specific parts of the lifecycle of a larger project. Typical project complexity/size will 6-12 months duration and involve up to 100 FTEs across one or more locations.
The technology delivery teams are currently enhancing a range of powerful applications that help customers understand the markets and make crucial decisions while helping them to connect to the world’s largest verified directory of financial professionals on a platform that acts as a catalyst for innovation in the global financial services industry.
- Deliver scaled agile software product projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework
- Assist teams understanding agile processes and approaches
- Define, document, and manage smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices
- Actively participate in all phases / agile ceremonies of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints
- Prepare and maintain project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerance, ensure that deliverables are implemented within these criteria
- Manage change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders
- Provide effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
- Management experience as Scrum Master, Project Manager of development team
- Project management experience: project phases, risk management & tracking, status reporting
- Extensive experience of planning & estimations, high level and detailed estimations, roadmaps
- Understanding and practical experience with Scrum framework, building cross-functional Agile teams
- Deep understanding of modern Agile software development process
- Good understanding of CI/CD, automated quality gates, different types of testing and validation
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI process
- Self-starter mindset
- Multitasking and high energy capabilities
- Advanced English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule