Content Manager/ Web Redactor DescriptionJob #: 57659
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is an American investment management firm. It serves approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, they've built a distinct track record of success. They’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency.
On this role you will have an opportunity to create and facilitate an approach for internal news portal driven by Macro-Economic Data.
- Experience of running news sections on web portal with 200+ users
- Experience of working with CMS
- Content Manager/Web Redactor proven experience
- Ability to drive and develop things from a scratch
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours